Lately Lincoln has and dressing up as SuperWhy. he runs around pointing to the book on his chest and saying "with the power to read". Not only do I love that he is being a reading superhero, but the fact that it is encouraging him to read. I worried a little with Lincoln, since he was the second child, that he would not to tell if it looks reading as much as I Titus did. But that has not been the case. In fact, he loves to read the same book over and over and over. It's wonderful to see the boys enjoying books as much as Gabe and I do.
On the flip side, it's also fun to see the boys dressing up and imagining being superheroes. It started all too young but is fun to see. Having boys is an adventure and I'm enjoying it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.