I know it may sound kinda funny, but I love cooking shows. They have help me learn about cooking more than pretty much anything else I've done. Specifically PBS shows. They are not something I have time to watch very often anymore. Not that I mind, but I am more often watching children's cartoons. And Netflix does not offer a wealth of cooking shows. So when I get an hour or so well lincoln apt and Titus is not in the house, I try to get my fix. I really do enjoy cooking, and I like to be better what I do. Truth be told, I am not easily satisfied with my own cooking. Nor am I a perfectionist, so it's kind of a funny combination.
That said, I love to pick up tips and learn new recipes. And I love to serve others I cooking. If only I can find a way to make a service ministry out of it. I am hoping that someday that will be a possibility, especially when I have more time on my hands. But for right now, I will snuggle my Jack Jack and watch PBS. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.