Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Patience

Okay, I'm not really thankful for that I am being taught it. That's not really true either, I am thankful for it. It's just that I get angry really easily sometimes. Maybe it's the Welsh in the Scottish in the British in me. Or maybe it's just that I'm human and prone to sin. Either wait, God likes to teach me patience by my dog and my kids. Sometimes my husband. Or my sister. Or my parents. Or my in laws. For my neighbors. Or the mail lady. Or my cooking. Or the dishes. Shall I go on? I think the point is made.

Point being, patience is not something that I am naturally good at. I think that some people have it in spades, but I am not one of them. I'm better at fuming in my head. You know, thinking of all the things you want to say but won't. I'm very good at that. Too bad that's not a spiritual gift.

I think that is one reason God allowed me to get married young and have a lot of kids. He takes every opportunity to teach me. Well, I'm thankful for it, because I need to learn. :) Good thing God is patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.