Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Laughter

I think one of God's greatest gifts to us is laughter. Nothing eases sorrows or brings joy quite like it. Today I got to laugh and hear laughter- little Jack giving me huge grins and little baby giggles (for only the second time), Lincoln laughing so hard as I "ate" his toes, Titus pretending he understands adult jokes and laughing along with them, Gabe laughing at the antics of the boys, all of them playing bumper cars (where each boy lays on an ottoman and have Gabe and Bekah or whoever push them in a race around the kitchen), and Bek and I just laughing at the Best Of SNL until our faces hurt.

What grace our Father gives that we have the freedom to laugh, that we have a God who loves laughter and delights in it... There is much sorrow, it's true, but there is also joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.