Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan 23

As I was holding my youngest son tonight before laying him in bed and praying over him, I realized just how unbelievably blessed I am. I have had easy pregnancies and healthy kids. I can freely pray over my children outloud without being afraid of the consequences. It's an amazing thing to be so blessed and I am so grateful. Even just telling Gabe about this venture and he thought it was a good idea. Let's start with that, actually...
-a husband who works hard so I can stay home with my boys
-hot coffee with creamer and the financial ability to pay for it.
-a hubby who calls and texts me  during the day
-the sweetest baby sleeping in my arms
-sons who want to play with me

Also for the simple joys of relaxing with my hubby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.