After talking to Gabe on the phone, I know I must comment on the grace of God. What an awesome Father we have! The grace that he gave me such a wonderful husband-a man that grows in the Lord constantly, who had stepped up to lead his family with love and respect, and who honors me; 3 fantastic sons who (although prone to toddler/preschooler mood swings) are by nature sweethearts and quite well-behaved and desire to please, growing in knowledge and Christ; a sister who lives here and helps take care of the kids and clean up after them even though they aren't her own, and who I have been able to renew a relationship with after being apart so long; let alone a dog, house, car, and simply being a stay at home mom. God has given me the desires of my heart. Someday this may change and I understand that. But for now I'm living in a season of grace and for that I'm thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.