Monday, January 23, 2012

January 1-22

I'm a little behind, but better late than never. Here are some thankful highlights of the month so far.

1- another new year. Last year we bought our first house, found out I was pregnant with our 3rd child, visited family in Cali & Co, got our puppy Watson, and had our son John "Jack" Zechariah. Good stuff. Can't help but wonder if this year will hold another pregnancy...
3- Jack's checkup. Very healthy and on track developmentally. 11 lbs, 11 oz. 24.5 inches long. Dr B said he was doing great. Woo hoo!
6- Titus just completed puzzles that adults find tricky. He is so smart and he's only 3. Should I be afraid? :)
18- lincoln is a wonderful big brother to Jack. He loves to tickle him and kiss him and share with him. Of course, that's not always very helpful...
22- Titus is making puns. Takes after his dad. And I love that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.