Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Never Ending Patience of the Lord

There are times the whiny kids can drive me up the wall. This morning Gabe was talking about how if only Titus would calm down, listen, and stop being so stubborn, he could play and get more good things. All I could think about was how God must think these same things about us. We often try to do things our own way without listening to His plan. We so easily forget that His ways are better than ours and He loves us.

Like the Supertones song says, "Cause every single moment whether sleeping or awake is Your creation and what You made is good. I don't always thank You for the rough days and the hard times in my life even though I should."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.