Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Listening In

Currently I'm sitting on our bed listening to Gabe and Titus play in our closet. It's their little hide out area. Titus has been Batman all day today. I can hear them discussing Spiderman (Dad)'s birthday. Apparently Thor got him a construction set (not a tea set since he's not a girl) and Nick Fury got him an eye patch. Mind you, he has never seen even a cartoon of these guys. Kids imaginations are awesome.

I'm thankful twofold- first, that Titus and Gabe get to have this special time together, and second, that Titus loves superheroes and we can use that to allude to God and encourage his character. Like tonight we discussed how superheroes help those in need and don't hurt other people. Yea for throwing in a good lesson. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.