Well, like I thought may happen, i have not written daily in this blog. Not because I don't have something to be thankful for, but because I'm generally so content I forget about it.
Tonight I was thinking about how wonderful and heart wrenching it is to watch these little boys grow into men. Yes, I know they are little, but it really won't be long before they are grown. And what wonderful boys they are!
Titus shared with us that his favorite story was Jesus dying on the cross and coming back. Lincoln likes me to sing his prayers to him. And John just loves everyone and lights up the room. Oh, I just want to kiss their little cheeks all day. They're going to be like 12 and saying "mom, jeez, knock it off already!!" :).
I turned 27. What used to seem ancient to me now feels young. How funny that is. But I have things good. Now to work on being less selfish, more gracious and patient and slower to anger. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.