It's been awhile! Not that I haven't been thankful, just forgetful. :) So let's see, in the past week and a half, Jack sits up on his own, sleeps through the night most of the time, and turned 7 months old. Woo! Titus starts tball tomorrow (!) and we've all had colds. Mostly all better now.
The highlight though is Lincoln is almost totally potty trained!! I can't believe it! Seriously kinda in shock. Over a year earlier than Titus. Even pooping on the toilet and no accidents in a few days. I'm still a but nervy about no diaper overnight but he's dry 1/2-2/3 the time. Another few days and we'll try it. I have to watch him and look for signs most of the time but yesterday he started telling us. Yea!
Skyped with Mike and his girlfriend Carrie last night (my folks were there for awhile too). That was fun. Nice to "see"other people. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be able to do that. Also thankful for a family I love. ;) Can't wait for the Tahoe trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.