Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Titus

Oh boy this kid has the power to frustrate me more than I thought possible. There are times I about want to scream. It's so easy to forget everything is temporary and he'll grow out of it. That also means he'll grow up...and not sit on my lap, not hug me so tight it hurts, not call his dad Ironman, not organize his cars by color and type, not sing all the wrong lyrics in his little voice, not cry when Lincoln doesn't want to give him all the toys, not climb on the counter to help stir cookie dough and eat all the chocolate chips, not choose carrots over fruit snacks, not ride his bike like a maniac, not trust us implicitly. That will happen all to soon. I think I'll savor the quiet moments and every little joy for as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.