It's not simply that it's nice to see something of myself echoed on my son so much as that the curly hair fits Lincoln. The ringlets curl backwards towards the back of his head. My dad wants me to let it grow out which cracks me up because he doesn't care much for long hair on boys (nor do I for that matter). That's just a testment to how freaking cute it is. Something fun to enjoy. :)
Really, it's wonderful to have the boys be so similar and yet different. I still can't believe Jack got brown eyes. I fully expected him to have blue. They each have something different. God is awesome in the creative way he takes the parents genes and mixes them together to make these beautiful children.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Lincoln's curly hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.