It's Father's Day today. Gabe has it off, which is nice. There are lots of articles in the paper or on the news about fathers today. I think one thing I've noticed most kids mention is the importance of time spent together. For some people, they took every little bit they could. For me, baseball games on the radio while my dad did yard work or fixed the car will always take me back. Or going to Home Depot and walking down the wood asile, inhaling the freshly cut lumber. I loved going anywhere with my dad-even his office.
I am thankful my dad tried to spend time with us. And I'm thankful for how all Gabe wants to do is spend time with his kids. He's a great dad and they already benefit from that
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.